Presently opposition heavyweights such as Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee, Akhilesh Yadav, KCR, Mayawati, Tejashwi Yadav, Sonia, Rahul Gandhi and several other opposition leaders across the nation are going to grace the swearing-in ceremony of Kumaraswamy on Wednesday (May 23rd) at Bengaluru. Meanwhile this is expected to be a crucial meet which is likely to set the agenda, tone for the United Opposition to oust Narendra Modi. Accordingly the political analysts predict that all Opposition parties, keeping their differences aside, could unite to defeat Modi in 2019.
Meanwhile Congress and JD(S) who fought separately in Karnataka have ended up getting a fractured verdict. Mamata Banerjee had already opined that the result would have been very different had Congress and JD(S) fought together. Recently many Opposition leaders too opine the same and further amidst this, it is widely speculated that Kumaraswamy's oath taking ceremony could witness the origin for a Mega Grand Alliance to rout BJP in 2019 polls.
Moreover Opposition leaders from 12 major political parties covering 11 states constitute 349 Lok Sabha seats, which is certainly a very big number to stop Modi juggernaut in 2019. Looks like, Modi-Shah combine is going to have a very tough time ahead. As per report since BJP had won all 25 Lok Sabha seats in Rajasthan in 2014, the result of Rajasthan Assembly elections this year will be seen as the verdict of 2019 Lok Sabha polls.
AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP Accordingly the GO states that the CBI could, however, carry out its investigation on any Central Government officials or those belonging to Central institutions who are responsible for the offences only in conjunction with the Anti-Corruption Bureau. Meanwhile with this, CBI's entry into Andhra Pradesh to carry out investigation on any Central Government employees has been restricted completely.
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?