According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived in Russia's Black Sea coastal city Sochi on Monday for an informal summit with President Vladimir Putin that will focus on pressing global and regional issues, including impact of the US withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal. Meanwhile the official sources said the aim of the informal summit is to use the friendship and trust between the two countries to create convergence on key global and regional issues.
Media reports said the two leaders will meet for around four to six hours for the "agenda less" talks where deliberations on bilateral issues are likely to be very limited. Modi had tweeted "Greetings to the friendly people of Russia. I look forward to my visit to Sochi tomorrow and my meeting with President Putin. It is always a pleasure to meet him".
issues on the table may include economic impact on India and Russia in the wake
of the US withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal, situation in Afghanistan,
Syria, threat of terrorism and matters relating to upcoming SCO (Shanghai
Cooperation Organization) and BRICS summits.
Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article Hyderabad sources made a statement that after taking swift action on websites that posted news of a rumored affair between film actor Prabhas and Y.S. Sharmila, sister of YSRCP chief Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy, the Hyderabad Police sent notices to 12 websites which have published such defamatory articles and videos.
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall