Hyderabad sources have stated that Telangana government would be distributing clothes to four lakh poor Muslims families and for this they have identified 800 masjid committees, who would take the responsibility in identifying the needy and distribute to them. Accordingly the minority welfare department is making arrangements to finish the process by June second week.
Presently the government has identified 400 masjids in rural areas and another 400 in Hyderabad. Meanwhile the masjid will identify 500 poor families living in the area and Ramzan gift consisting of three pairs of clothes would be gifted to them. Furthermore it is learnt that each packet consists of kurta, salwar, kamiz, sari and a blouse all amounting Rs 525. Moreover the distribution of Ramzan gifts would be supervised and monitored by minority welfare department and Wakf Board.
Recently the government has signed an agreement
with Telangana Hand loom and Weavers Cooperative Society to supply the required
number of clothes that would be distributed as Ramzan gifts. As per report the
government has allocated Rs One lakh per masjid for Iftar, in total it was
spending Rs Eight crores on this event. Media reports added that both, Ramzan
gift and Iftar parties, would cost state exchequer Rs 30 crores.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections