Accordingly the Bengaluru based Bosch Limited, a leading supplier of technology and services, posted a total revenue from operations of Rs 11,690 crores (1.55 billion euros) in the past 12 months, registering 12% increase over the same period of the previous year on a comparable basis.
Soumitra Bhattacharya, Managing Director, Bosch Ltd said “Bosch Limited’s domestic sales have been growing steadily as India’s automobile sector shows promising growth in the future”. Moreover Bosch Limited’s Mobility Solutions business sector increased by 15% in 2017-18 and the domestic sales increased by 14.8%, outperforming the domestic automotive market, which posted a growth of 10.8% in the same period. Further the export sales increased by 16.8% and moreover within the Mobility Solutions business, the Powertrain Solutions business division registered a strong double-digit growth of 19.4%.
Accordingly Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. Bosch is aiming for further growth in 2018, despite the difficult economic climate. Meanwhile after achieving record results in 2017, and in light of economic and geopolitical risks, the Bosch Group expects its sales revenue to grow by 2 to 3% in 2018.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers