Actress Meghan Markle, who had recently got married to Prince Harry, will have to follow 17 rules in her new life. Hollywood actress Meghan Markle had got married to Prince Harry, in the royal wedding held in London last Saturday. In her new innings in the royal family, the actress has been imposed 17 restrictions/ conditions. Meghan Markle should not take selfies, she must not oblige the requests of people asking for autographs, and she must not be having accounts in any social media platforms, and she must not be wearing wedge heels in the presence of the Queen.
Meghan Markle should not be using dark nail polish; she must not wear miniskirts at all, and must never play monopoly or eat shell fish. Meghan must have her dinner by 8:30, and must finish it before 10 pm. When she eats in the presence of the queen, she must not either start eating before her or continue eating after her, which means, Meghan should eat only when the Queen eats.
Everyone from the family should
offer a courtesy to the Queen, and Meghan must carry a costume for death
events, as previously, Prince Philip and Princess Elizabeth had been to the
funeral of King George with simple dresses. Meghan must not sit cross legged,
and when the royal family is together, Meghan must be with her husband Harry
only, and must walk behind Harry only. None should sleep before the Queen
sleeps, and while drinking Tea, she should place her lips over one edge of the
cup only, so as to make sure the lipstick doesn't spread everywhere, and also
make sure the pointing finger should not be projecting out.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees