As per report earlier on Monday, Kerala nurse Lini Puthussery also breathed her last after she had been affected by the virus when she treated patients at Perambra Taluk hospital in Kozhikode district. Meanwhile what is touching is that Lini wrote a letter to her husband Sajeesh, from the deathbed as there is no chance of the family seeing her dead body after her death.
Moreover isolating herself in a separate ward, Lini asked to cremate her dead body without any delay as the visiting family members might also contact virus and she left her husband only with the letter, in her own handwriting. In it she wrote "Sajeeshetta, am almost on the way. I don't think I can meet you again. Sorry. Please look after our little ones and take them to Gulf. They shouldn't be alone like our father. With lots of love Umma".
As per report, Sajeesh
works in Bahrain and while being taken to the hospital, she video-called her
husband but didn't reveal him about the seriousness of the case. Moreover she
met him at the ICU ward, with a glass in between, for one final time. Even though
they couldn't take a final look at her body, the family consented to bury her
immediately after death. Further the Kerala Government decided to give a
government job to Lini's husband Sajeesh and her two children, Hrithul and
Siddharth will be given Rs 10 lakh each as compensation.
BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll Hyderabad sources made a statement that lawlessness prevails in AP as police and politicians trade in accusations and counter accusations, stated the BJP. Meanwhile Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha leader Mr. Vishnuvardhan Reddy said that AP was fit to go for early polls as there was a breakdown of constitutional machinery
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!