As per report earlier on Monday, Kerala nurse Lini Puthussery also breathed her last after she had been affected by the virus when she treated patients at Perambra Taluk hospital in Kozhikode district. Meanwhile what is touching is that Lini wrote a letter to her husband Sajeesh, from the deathbed as there is no chance of the family seeing her dead body after her death.
Moreover isolating herself in a separate ward, Lini asked to cremate her dead body without any delay as the visiting family members might also contact virus and she left her husband only with the letter, in her own handwriting. In it she wrote "Sajeeshetta, am almost on the way. I don't think I can meet you again. Sorry. Please look after our little ones and take them to Gulf. They shouldn't be alone like our father. With lots of love Umma".
As per report, Sajeesh
works in Bahrain and while being taken to the hospital, she video-called her
husband but didn't reveal him about the seriousness of the case. Moreover she
met him at the ICU ward, with a glass in between, for one final time. Even though
they couldn't take a final look at her body, the family consented to bury her
immediately after death. Further the Kerala Government decided to give a
government job to Lini's husband Sajeesh and her two children, Hrithul and
Siddharth will be given Rs 10 lakh each as compensation.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!