Hyderabad sources reported that State Cabinet today approved the proposal to create seven zones and two multi-zones as part of the zonal system in Telangana with regard to government employment. Meanwhile the Cabinet also approved the scheme of life insurance to farmers through Life Insurance Corporation of India.
An official release said the State Cabinet presided over by Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao which met at Pragathi Bhavan (Rao's official residence complex-cum-camp office), decided on formation of two multi zones and seven zones namely Kaleshwaram, Basara, Rajanna, Bhadradri, Yadadri, Charminar and Jogulamba. Accordingly the first four will be under multi zone-1 and next three will be under multi zone-2.
Moreover in future there will be three cadres
namely District, Zonal and Multi Zonal, the release said adding reservations
will be based on 95% for locals and 5% will be for open for all. Furthermore
the locals also can compete in non-local quota. It said "To decide
local status one must study from 1st standard to 7th standard any four years in
the local area". Moreover it has become necessary to reorganize the zonal
system in the state following the formation of Telangana (in 2014) and also
subsequent reorganization of districts.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million