Hyderabad sources reported that State Cabinet today approved the proposal to create seven zones and two multi-zones as part of the zonal system in Telangana with regard to government employment. Meanwhile the Cabinet also approved the scheme of life insurance to farmers through Life Insurance Corporation of India.
An official release said the State Cabinet presided over by Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao which met at Pragathi Bhavan (Rao's official residence complex-cum-camp office), decided on formation of two multi zones and seven zones namely Kaleshwaram, Basara, Rajanna, Bhadradri, Yadadri, Charminar and Jogulamba. Accordingly the first four will be under multi zone-1 and next three will be under multi zone-2.
Moreover in future there will be three cadres
namely District, Zonal and Multi Zonal, the release said adding reservations
will be based on 95% for locals and 5% will be for open for all. Furthermore
the locals also can compete in non-local quota. It said "To decide
local status one must study from 1st standard to 7th standard any four years in
the local area". Moreover it has become necessary to reorganize the zonal
system in the state following the formation of Telangana (in 2014) and also
subsequent reorganization of districts.
TN BJP Leaders clash within each others It's a huge doubt as to how many are vying to become the Tamilnadu Bjp leader, ousting Tamilisai Soundararajan from that role. Tamilnadu BJP member SV Sekhar has said that if he's given the role of TN BJP President he'll happily accept it and He's ready for that.
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?