According to sources BJP president Amit Shah addressed the regional media representatives in Delhi on NDA completing four years under Narendra Modi. Meanwhile during the course of his press meet, he was quoted as saying that the Centre had released Rs 2100 crores towards the construction of a new capital for Andhra Pradesh.
Accordingly the report which appeared in a Telugu daily also said that Chandrababu Naidu had not spent a rupee towards building Amaravati, the new capital. Moreover according to Shah when the funds given so far have not been accounted for, Shah questioned how it was possible to release more. Further Shah is also reported to have pointed out that not a single tender had been called for, with respect to the construction of any building and that no map had as yet been finalized locally. Meanwhile Shah is quoted as saying that the maps are still in Singapore.
Furthermore as regards utilization certificates, Chandrababu's claims are
false, according to the BJP president. Do self-attested utilization
certificates hold good under law?, the BJP president is reported to have
questioned. Finally Shah alleged that Chandrababu had been making baseless
accusations unsubstantiated by facts and also said that BJP will go it alone in
Andhra Pradesh in 2019 elections.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day