According to sources BJP president Amit Shah addressed the regional media representatives in Delhi on NDA completing four years under Narendra Modi. Meanwhile during the course of his press meet, he was quoted as saying that the Centre had released Rs 2100 crores towards the construction of a new capital for Andhra Pradesh.
Accordingly the report which appeared in a Telugu daily also said that Chandrababu Naidu had not spent a rupee towards building Amaravati, the new capital. Moreover according to Shah when the funds given so far have not been accounted for, Shah questioned how it was possible to release more. Further Shah is also reported to have pointed out that not a single tender had been called for, with respect to the construction of any building and that no map had as yet been finalized locally. Meanwhile Shah is quoted as saying that the maps are still in Singapore.
Furthermore as regards utilization certificates, Chandrababu's claims are
false, according to the BJP president. Do self-attested utilization
certificates hold good under law?, the BJP president is reported to have
questioned. Finally Shah alleged that Chandrababu had been making baseless
accusations unsubstantiated by facts and also said that BJP will go it alone in
Andhra Pradesh in 2019 elections.
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers