During the IPL, there were numerous advertisements of zero balance accounts, by the Reserve bank of India. While crores of people had opened basic savings accounts, with zero balance maintenance features, and also under the Prime Minister Modi's Jan Dhan Yojana scheme, there are several shocking news coming regarding them.
The people owning basic zero balance accounts, and the ones who had opened accounts in Jan Dhan Yojana scheme can use ATMs to withdraw money free of cost, only 4 times per month. Banks haven't given permission to withdraw from ATMs more than 4 times as free transactions. After the free transactions, banks like HDFC and Citi Bank downgrade the zero balance accounts to regular savings accounts, which will make people pay more service charges and penalties.
The trouble has even extended to net
banking and mobile banking services where the number of free transactions has
been limited. While the government had proudly proclaimed crores of people
opening Jan Dhan Yojana accounts, with private banks like ICICI and even SBI
levying fines, the common public is facing huge troubles.
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India