During the IPL, there were numerous advertisements of zero balance accounts, by the Reserve bank of India. While crores of people had opened basic savings accounts, with zero balance maintenance features, and also under the Prime Minister Modi's Jan Dhan Yojana scheme, there are several shocking news coming regarding them.
The people owning basic zero balance accounts, and the ones who had opened accounts in Jan Dhan Yojana scheme can use ATMs to withdraw money free of cost, only 4 times per month. Banks haven't given permission to withdraw from ATMs more than 4 times as free transactions. After the free transactions, banks like HDFC and Citi Bank downgrade the zero balance accounts to regular savings accounts, which will make people pay more service charges and penalties.
The trouble has even extended to net
banking and mobile banking services where the number of free transactions has
been limited. While the government had proudly proclaimed crores of people
opening Jan Dhan Yojana accounts, with private banks like ICICI and even SBI
levying fines, the common public is facing huge troubles.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?