According to sources it is the most shocking and unbelievable political statement ever from a contemporary politician who follows prevailing political conditions. Meanwhile when stooping down to very low, Pawan Kalyan in his public speech at Amudalavalasa alleged that TDP will tie-up with its arch rival YSR Congress Party, BJP and Congress in 2019 elections. Recently Pawan asked people not to get shocked to see TDP collaborating with YCP, BJP and Congress in 2019 polls.
Moreover even an official press statement released by Janasena has confirmed the above remarks of Pawan much to the dismay of political experts, analysts. Accordingly the same statement was even posted on the party's official FB page. The comments to the post have come as a shocker as many openly expressed against the Pawan's comments.
Furthermore alongside TDP and YSRCP, Pawan alleging that the TDP will tie
up with both BJP and Congress too stunning many given that BJP and Congress are
dead-against each other. Presently many now doubt Pawan's knowledge on politics
and are too forced to wonder what is actually brewing in Pawan's head.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?