It's the auspicious Ramadan month, and there are festivities everywhere. While this is the time people contribute a lot, there are innovative methods adopted to contribute to charity during Ramadan as well.
A mosque in Britain has been accepting charity contributions via Bitcoins. East London based Shackle well lane mosque in Dalston, has been following the unique way of accepting crypto currency and Bitcoins to enable easy conversion methodologies and to raise more charity.
Blockchain consultant Lukas Muszial
who had been instrumental in introducing this technology, had said that this
would help easy currency conversion and increase donor base. Though Egypt's
grand Mufti had opposed this move, the Shackle well lane imam has defended the
move saying that it was a legal currency and legally accepted form of charity.
They're currently expecting the donations to reach 10000 Euros.
Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency? Accordingly Eluru' constituency is one sentimental seat for the people of Andhra Pradesh as this West Godavari capital carries the lucky charm that whoever wins as MLA at this constituency, his party will be in power throughout the state. Meanwhile that is the reason, some say, for Pawan Kalyan thinking to contest from here.
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple