It's the auspicious Ramadan month, and there are festivities everywhere. While this is the time people contribute a lot, there are innovative methods adopted to contribute to charity during Ramadan as well.
A mosque in Britain has been accepting charity contributions via Bitcoins. East London based Shackle well lane mosque in Dalston, has been following the unique way of accepting crypto currency and Bitcoins to enable easy conversion methodologies and to raise more charity.
Blockchain consultant Lukas Muszial
who had been instrumental in introducing this technology, had said that this
would help easy currency conversion and increase donor base. Though Egypt's
grand Mufti had opposed this move, the Shackle well lane imam has defended the
move saying that it was a legal currency and legally accepted form of charity.
They're currently expecting the donations to reach 10000 Euros.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers