Narsapuram sources reported that the Leader of Opposition and YSRCP president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's mass contact initiative, Praja Sankalpa Yatra crossed the milestone of 2200 km at Narsapuram railway gate in West Godavari district. Media reports added that YS Jagan planted a sapling to mark the occasion.
Meanwhile the YSRCP chief was accompanied by thousands of party workers, supporters and common citizens, including women and the elderly. Furthermore YS Jagan, who is slightly indisposed, has been advised rest for three days, but has continued on his padayatra.
Moreover along every step of the way, people
thronged the streets in sizzling summer heat to catch a glimpse of the mass
leader. As per report he approached Narsapuram, people rushed to him to pour
out their woes to him. Hence YS Jagan lent a patient ear to all of them and
promised to address their grievances and moreover the YSRCP chief is all set to
address a public meeting in Narsapuram in a short while.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018