Tuticorin sources stated that a visibly aggressive superstar Rajinikanth blamed anti-social elements for the violence during anti-Sterlite protests last week that resulted in 13 deaths in police firing, and warned Tamilnadu will become a 'graveyard' if there were too many agitations. Meanwhile the actor, who has announced his plans to join politics, called for a Jayalalitha style 'iron fist' policy to crush anti-social elements in the interest of Tamilnadu.
Further when speaking to reporters in Chennai on his return from Tuticorin, which witnessed violence on May 22, he said the "problem started" only after police came under attack from such anti-social elements. Moreover with a visibly aggressive body language, Rajinikanth asserted that he would not tolerate assault on policemen, virtually reiterating his stand on this issue.
Moreover he had slammed the alleged attack on policemen during a protest
by pro-Tamil outfits in April, when they agitated against holding IPL matches
in Chennai till the Cauvery Management Board was formed. When asked about
protests in the state, he shot back, saying "Tamilnadu will become a
graveyard if there is a protest for everything."
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes