Tuticorin sources stated that a visibly aggressive superstar Rajinikanth blamed anti-social elements for the violence during anti-Sterlite protests last week that resulted in 13 deaths in police firing, and warned Tamilnadu will become a 'graveyard' if there were too many agitations. Meanwhile the actor, who has announced his plans to join politics, called for a Jayalalitha style 'iron fist' policy to crush anti-social elements in the interest of Tamilnadu.
Further when speaking to reporters in Chennai on his return from Tuticorin, which witnessed violence on May 22, he said the "problem started" only after police came under attack from such anti-social elements. Moreover with a visibly aggressive body language, Rajinikanth asserted that he would not tolerate assault on policemen, virtually reiterating his stand on this issue.
Moreover he had slammed the alleged attack on policemen during a protest
by pro-Tamil outfits in April, when they agitated against holding IPL matches
in Chennai till the Cauvery Management Board was formed. When asked about
protests in the state, he shot back, saying "Tamilnadu will become a
graveyard if there is a protest for everything."
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open