Jaggayyapeta sources added that the craze for an adventurous Selfie claimed another young life here on Wednesday. Meanwhile the fifteen year old Pagadala Ramasai, who passed his tenth standard recently securing a high score, wanted to take a Selfie atop a train. Earlier on Wednesday afternoon he went to the goods railway station here and after playing with his friends for some time, tried to take a Selfie after climbing on top of a cargo train.
As per report it was stated that after coming in contact with the overhead high-tension wires, he sustained 70% burns and collapsed on the roof of the train.
Furthermore the student, who belonged to
Thorrakunta Palem near here, was shifted to Jaggayyapeta hospital where the
doctors after providing some treatment, referred him Gollapudi Andhra hospital.
Media report added that he was then rushed to Guntur government hospital where
he breathed his last even as he was being treated.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!