As per report tax department also assured full confidentiality of the informer for all the reward schemes saying that the identity of the persons giving information will not be disclosed. Meanwhile with regard to information shared with the I-T authorities on any undisclosed black money held overseas under the Black Money (Undisclosed Foreign Income and Assets) and Imposition of Tax Act, 2015, an informer could earn a reward up to Rs 5 crore.
As per report the reward amount for information under the Foreign Black money Act has been kept high at Rs 5 crore to make it "attractive to potential sources" in foreign countries. The I-T department said "Under this Scheme, a person can get reward for giving specific information in prescribed manner about substantial tax evasion on income and assets abroad which are actionable under Black Money (Undisclosed Foreign Income and Assets) and Imposition of Tax Act, 2015”.
Furthermore in a statement, the tax department said that it was found in
many cases that black money was invested in properties in the name of others,
even though benefits were enjoyed by the investor concealing his beneficial
ownership in his tax returns. The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) said this
reward scheme is aimed at encouraging people to give information about benami
transactions and properties as well as income earned on such properties by such
hidden investors and beneficial owners.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar