According to sources Uttar Pradesh is not just the largest state but also the state that gave a massive 71 Lok Sabha seats to the BJP in 2014 general elections a mandate that helped Narendra Modi to emerge as the strongest Prime Minister in the recent times. Furthermore even in the state Assembly elections held last year (2017), BJP emerged as a big player by bagging huge 325 seats out of total 403 Assembly constituencies.
Accordingly since Yogi Adityanath sworn in as the new chief minister last year, the BJP has lost four major by-polls, including in Gorakhpur and Phulpur, the strongholds of the Chief Minister and his deputy Keshav Prasad Maurya. Meanwhile in the latest by election whose results were announced yesterday, the BJP lost the Kairana parliamentary seat to a candidate backed by united opposition parties SP and BSP.
Furthermore these successive defeats of the BJP in UP and elsewhere are
denting the party image largely. Moreover the top brass of RSS and cadre of
Saffron party are now said to be deeply worrying with this poor show of the BJP
in the by-elections. It's high time, Modi-Shah must wake up to avoid further
damage which one could see it coming.
A guy has registered his Sex as 'Neutral' A Dutch citizen has registered his gender as 'Neutral' at the Roermond’s Limburg District Court. The Dutch citizen won the case after he registered the case as he wished to register neither as a male nor a female. Even though the judges urge the lawmakers to recognize him as 'Third gender' he was persistent to take over it as 'Neutral'.
- First Ever Dog Park been inaugurated in Kondapur
- Mark monitors how much we use FB
- India is the highest recipient of remittances
- US labeled the Chinese Warship's Actions unsafe
- Toll Gate Charges hiked!
- Why Swami Paripoornanandha joined BJP?
- Transfer of a Govt school teacher is revoked
- RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm