Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao had favored promotion of farm mechanization and setting up food processing units in the state. Accordingly he said the Agriculture Extension Officers (AEO) should play a key role in promoting farm mechanization and establishing crop colonies and food processing units.
Meanwhile Rao, who held a meeting with officials, said the AEOs (appointed for a cluster of 5,000 acres) should have detailed information on all the farmers in their respective cluster. As per report Rao said the information on all the clusters should be available with the Agriculture Minister.
Media reports added that the Chief Minister will have a meeting with AEOs,
district agriculture officers and others in Hyderabad on June 4 to discuss
different issues concerning agriculture. As per report the AEOs should educate
the farmers in his cluster on the cropping pattern and about the best crop that
suits the soil etc. Moreover Rao added the AEO should also coordinate the
marketing facility on the farmers produce both within the state and outside the
state in the neighboring states.
A guy has registered his Sex as 'Neutral' A Dutch citizen has registered his gender as 'Neutral' at the Roermond’s Limburg District Court. The Dutch citizen won the case after he registered the case as he wished to register neither as a male nor a female. Even though the judges urge the lawmakers to recognize him as 'Third gender' he was persistent to take over it as 'Neutral'.
- First Ever Dog Park been inaugurated in Kondapur
- Mark monitors how much we use FB
- India is the highest recipient of remittances
- US labeled the Chinese Warship's Actions unsafe
- Toll Gate Charges hiked!
- Why Swami Paripoornanandha joined BJP?
- Transfer of a Govt school teacher is revoked
- RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm