Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao had favored promotion of farm mechanization and setting up food processing units in the state. Accordingly he said the Agriculture Extension Officers (AEO) should play a key role in promoting farm mechanization and establishing crop colonies and food processing units.
Meanwhile Rao, who held a meeting with officials, said the AEOs (appointed for a cluster of 5,000 acres) should have detailed information on all the farmers in their respective cluster. As per report Rao said the information on all the clusters should be available with the Agriculture Minister.
Media reports added that the Chief Minister will have a meeting with AEOs,
district agriculture officers and others in Hyderabad on June 4 to discuss
different issues concerning agriculture. As per report the AEOs should educate
the farmers in his cluster on the cropping pattern and about the best crop that
suits the soil etc. Moreover Rao added the AEO should also coordinate the
marketing facility on the farmers produce both within the state and outside the
state in the neighboring states.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open