Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao had favored promotion of farm mechanization and setting up food processing units in the state. Accordingly he said the Agriculture Extension Officers (AEO) should play a key role in promoting farm mechanization and establishing crop colonies and food processing units.
Meanwhile Rao, who held a meeting with officials, said the AEOs (appointed for a cluster of 5,000 acres) should have detailed information on all the farmers in their respective cluster. As per report Rao said the information on all the clusters should be available with the Agriculture Minister.
Media reports added that the Chief Minister will have a meeting with AEOs,
district agriculture officers and others in Hyderabad on June 4 to discuss
different issues concerning agriculture. As per report the AEOs should educate
the farmers in his cluster on the cropping pattern and about the best crop that
suits the soil etc. Moreover Rao added the AEO should also coordinate the
marketing facility on the farmers produce both within the state and outside the
state in the neighboring states.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes