Hyderabad sources reported that according to the Met department, the rainfall that the state capital and other parts have seen over the last few days is not related to the progress of the monsoon. Meanwhile the rainfall lowered temperatures in the state over the past three days, significantly. Earlier on Saturday, Hyderabad recorded 30ºC, bringing the temperature down by 10° over the last week.
However, this rainfall has nothing to do with thunderstorm activity prevailing over the state caused by a trough running between Maharashtra and north Tamilnadu. Moreover as per report the hot air combined with humidity from the Bay of Bengal caused cloudy conditions over the past three days. This marks an intervening period between summer and monsoon, according to met officials.
According to IMD Hyderabad director Y.K. Reddy, the south west monsoon
would reach Rayalaseema by June 5 and move steadily towards south coastal
Andhra Pradesh and south Telangana state. Furthermore in the week following
June 8, both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana likely to be covered and moreover judging
by its current movement, the south west monsoon may reach the state by June 5
and cover the state by the end of the week.
First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS) According to sources Arunachal Pradesh becomes the first State in North East India to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS), a solution developed by the Madras Security Printers, a company specializing in system integration and solutions for e-governance projects. Recently the End-to-end e-PDS system,
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi