According to sources a video featuring Pakistan based terrorist Hafiz Saeed's most controversial remarks on Prime Minister Narendra Modi is widely circulated. Meanwhile Hafiz Saeed was seen saying that he would shed Narendra Modi's blood literally Saeed said he would kill Modi. Moreover the video saw Hafiz launching a vicious verbal diatribe against Modi.
Saeed said "We will not keep quiet. We will rip out your tongue”. Moreover Hafiz Saeed said while addressing people in Pakistan. Meanwhile when referring to the construction of hydroelectric projects in Jammu and Kashmir, Hafiz alleged that India is trying to stop the supply of water to Pakistan. "You say you will stop water to Pakistan? You will defeat the objectives of CPEC? You would utter nonsense and want us to keep quiet?". "If you stop the water, we will stop your breath."
As per report the video was posted by BJP's spokesperson Sambit Patra.
Further he tweeted the video on his Twitter page and tried to draw comparisons
with Hafiz Saeed to Opposition parties. Furthermore after posting the video,
Sambit wrote, "It's not just the not yet formed 'Mahagathbandhan' that
desperately wants to stop India from having Modi as its PM in 2019 there are
others as well desperately trying for d same! Hafiz Saeed openly saying that he
will shed blood of Narendra Modi." Moreover, when media played up the
story, Sambit has tried to clarify that he has not equated Opposition parties
with Pak based terrorist.
Mizoram CM's Sensational first order! Mizo national front's chief minister candidate Jorom danga has announced that as the first order total abolishing of alcohol will be implemented. On November 28, elections were held for the 40 constituencies of Mizoram, and in the counting of votes held yesterday, the Mizo national front pushed aside the ruling Congress party and single handedly won the elections.
- Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana?
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas
- Will Revanth Reddy quit politics?
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery
- Chennai likely to receive Rainfall this Weekend