According to sources a video featuring Pakistan based terrorist Hafiz Saeed's most controversial remarks on Prime Minister Narendra Modi is widely circulated. Meanwhile Hafiz Saeed was seen saying that he would shed Narendra Modi's blood literally Saeed said he would kill Modi. Moreover the video saw Hafiz launching a vicious verbal diatribe against Modi.
Saeed said "We will not keep quiet. We will rip out your tongue”. Moreover Hafiz Saeed said while addressing people in Pakistan. Meanwhile when referring to the construction of hydroelectric projects in Jammu and Kashmir, Hafiz alleged that India is trying to stop the supply of water to Pakistan. "You say you will stop water to Pakistan? You will defeat the objectives of CPEC? You would utter nonsense and want us to keep quiet?". "If you stop the water, we will stop your breath."
As per report the video was posted by BJP's spokesperson Sambit Patra.
Further he tweeted the video on his Twitter page and tried to draw comparisons
with Hafiz Saeed to Opposition parties. Furthermore after posting the video,
Sambit wrote, "It's not just the not yet formed 'Mahagathbandhan' that
desperately wants to stop India from having Modi as its PM in 2019 there are
others as well desperately trying for d same! Hafiz Saeed openly saying that he
will shed blood of Narendra Modi." Moreover, when media played up the
story, Sambit has tried to clarify that he has not equated Opposition parties
with Pak based terrorist.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!