Despite all the chaos, violence, and the cop inflicted murders in Thoothukudi following the Sterlite protest on its 100th day, the workers of the killer factory, remain divided in opinions. A section had witnessed gore, and extreme violence, as they resided in the residential space given to them by Vedanta, and had a close to death experience due to unknown violent crowd entering the quarters, and destroying properties and putting to fire, the cars and other vehicles. Such category, which amounts to around 200 families, have moved out of the Sterlite quarters, after the violence had given them nightmares.
According to one of the employees of Sterlite, who had been in the smelter when the residential places, Tamira I and Tamira II were under attack, revealed that, though cops were there, they had moved away when the violent crowd entered, and added that the aim of those people was not just to burn vehicles but to trouble the people as well. Several other residents have revealed that as the situation turned worse, against the employees of Sterlite, they were taken to Madurai and placed safely, and that they have been reporting to job of data reporting from different locations.
While one section has been reporting
that there is no discharge to earth, there are contradictory talks from other
section of people. Another section of staff, who work at a different level
rather than the AC/ Desk job category claim different. They say that the
operations of the plant gives eye infections, and respiratory diseases, and
they also claim that the acidic discharge to ground. With such contradiction
between the workers themselves, Sterlite still remains a mystery.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party