According to sources Kanna Lakshminarayana is not only a strong leader who has popular base in Guntur district and he also has good support from his community Kapu. Meanwhile the former minister in YSR cabinet had recently set ground to jump from BJP to YSRCP, his sudden decision to stay back in BJP and accept the state president seat from the party has come as a big surprise to many.
Moreover given that BJP has no presence in AP and hardly has any base, his decision to stay back in the party may become death knell to his political future. As per report he had Kanna joined in YCP or TDP, he would have at least chances of winning as MLA and if any of these two parties form government in 2019, Kanna would easily get chance to become minister.
Media reports added but keeping all such lucrative
options aside, Kanna's decision to stay back in BJP and becoming party president
in BJP is really raising several eye balls. Furthermore it looks like, Kanna
has done big political blunder by changing his plan in the eleventh hour and
many political analysts says that Kanna committed political suicide with this
Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket Accordingly in a major move, the Telangana unit of the Telugu Desam party (TDP) on Thursday announced Nandamuri Suhasini, the daughter of actor cum politician Nandamuri Harikrishna, as its candidate for the Kukatpally constituency in Hyderabad, for the upcoming Telangana Assembly elections.
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!