According to sources Kanna Lakshminarayana is not only a strong leader who has popular base in Guntur district and he also has good support from his community Kapu. Meanwhile the former minister in YSR cabinet had recently set ground to jump from BJP to YSRCP, his sudden decision to stay back in BJP and accept the state president seat from the party has come as a big surprise to many.
Moreover given that BJP has no presence in AP and hardly has any base, his decision to stay back in the party may become death knell to his political future. As per report he had Kanna joined in YCP or TDP, he would have at least chances of winning as MLA and if any of these two parties form government in 2019, Kanna would easily get chance to become minister.
Media reports added but keeping all such lucrative
options aside, Kanna's decision to stay back in BJP and becoming party president
in BJP is really raising several eye balls. Furthermore it looks like, Kanna
has done big political blunder by changing his plan in the eleventh hour and
many political analysts says that Kanna committed political suicide with this
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections