According to sources Kanna Lakshminarayana is not only a strong leader who has popular base in Guntur district and he also has good support from his community Kapu. Meanwhile the former minister in YSR cabinet had recently set ground to jump from BJP to YSRCP, his sudden decision to stay back in BJP and accept the state president seat from the party has come as a big surprise to many.
Moreover given that BJP has no presence in AP and hardly has any base, his decision to stay back in the party may become death knell to his political future. As per report he had Kanna joined in YCP or TDP, he would have at least chances of winning as MLA and if any of these two parties form government in 2019, Kanna would easily get chance to become minister.
Media reports added but keeping all such lucrative
options aside, Kanna's decision to stay back in BJP and becoming party president
in BJP is really raising several eye balls. Furthermore it looks like, Kanna
has done big political blunder by changing his plan in the eleventh hour and
many political analysts says that Kanna committed political suicide with this
Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday Reportedly ahead of Former Chief Minister and AIADMK supreme Jayalalitha’s birth anniversary, the Madras High Court on Wednesday refused to relax its ban on registered political parties installing flex boards, digital banners or placards on arterial roads in or any other roads in the State. Recently a Division Bench comprising of Justices M Sathyanarayanan and M Nirmal Kumar rejected
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu