New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday interacted with thousands of youngsters who have made it big in the start-up sector and said it is the youth who have turned out to be the "job creators" of the nation. Meanwhile when describing India as a "youthful nation", Modi said the government is committed to "harnessing of the demographic dividend".
Accordingly he said India has distinguished itself in the global startup eco-system. Further when commenting on the issue of fund availability for startups, Modi said the government has created an Rs 10,000 crore Fund of Funds. Modi said "We in the government understand that youngsters may face shortage of funds for their startups and that is why a 'fund of funds' has been started by the government to facilitate more youngsters to innovate and idea”.
Moreover the video conferencing on the NaMo app, the Prime Minister
underlined that adequate capital, courage and connecting with people are
required for excelling in the start-up sector. He said "There was a time
when startups meant only digital and tech innovation and currently things are
changing now. We are seeing start-up entrepreneurs in different fields”.
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India