Two of the most prominent theaters of Chennai, Udhayam and Kamala, have decided to not screen the Superstar Rajinikanth starrer Kaala, which is releasing tomorrow. They have announced that they will be screening Jurassic world The fallen kingdom instead. This has given huge disappointment to numerous Rajini fans who were waiting to see the movie in the said theaters.
Kaala, directed by Pa Ranjith is releasing tomorrow amidst huge oppression and politics involved, and it is releasing in Karnataka with tight security arrangements. In Tamilnadu it is releasing in more than 500 theaters. As Kamala theater has planned to screen Jurassic world, the manager of the cinema, Gopi has said that the theater was not ready to agree to the pricing terms placed by the production banner, as the distributors had forced them to sell tickets at a higher price, more than the government set ticket rates.
Following this Kamala has planned to
release Jurassic World, and Similarly, Udhayam theater has also opted for
Jurassic world in place of Kaala. With two main theaters of central Chennai not
releasing Kaala, the movie's PRO Riaz has said that due to business
disagreements only they are not releasing and it is not due to ticket prices.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?