Two of the most prominent theaters of Chennai, Udhayam and Kamala, have decided to not screen the Superstar Rajinikanth starrer Kaala, which is releasing tomorrow. They have announced that they will be screening Jurassic world The fallen kingdom instead. This has given huge disappointment to numerous Rajini fans who were waiting to see the movie in the said theaters.
Kaala, directed by Pa Ranjith is releasing tomorrow amidst huge oppression and politics involved, and it is releasing in Karnataka with tight security arrangements. In Tamilnadu it is releasing in more than 500 theaters. As Kamala theater has planned to screen Jurassic world, the manager of the cinema, Gopi has said that the theater was not ready to agree to the pricing terms placed by the production banner, as the distributors had forced them to sell tickets at a higher price, more than the government set ticket rates.
Following this Kamala has planned to
release Jurassic World, and Similarly, Udhayam theater has also opted for
Jurassic world in place of Kaala. With two main theaters of central Chennai not
releasing Kaala, the movie's PRO Riaz has said that due to business
disagreements only they are not releasing and it is not due to ticket prices.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!