The Superstar Rajinikanth starrer Kaala has released today worldwide. While there was much opposition by fringe elements in Karnataka who demanded a ban of the movie due to several statements by Superstar on the Cauvery water issue, the court had ordered the government to offer police protection to the theaters playing Kaala.
However, the movie faced lots of struggles before finally releasing in Karnataka. Now, finally, bookings have begun in several theaters of Karnataka for Kaala. Kaala has been generally receiving mixed to average reviews all over, but the opposition against Kaala in Karnataka has not reduced a bit.
Yesterday, several Kannada outfits
protested against some theaters that had planned to exhibit Kaala, and had
planned to indulge in violence. However, the police intervened on a timely
manner, and had arrested the protesters, and from noon show, the
movie has started to release in several theaters in Bangalore and other main
cities of Karnataka. The fringe elements have been arrested and extra police
forces are currently deployed to protect theaters.
Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months Washington sources reported that the Trump administration may deny green cards to immigrants who have availed or may avail government benefits including food and cash assistance under new rules which could negatively affect hundreds of thousands of Indians living in the US. Meanwhile the
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?