New Delhi sources stated that just a day after unveiling Indian cricket team skipper Virat Kohli’s statue at The Madame Tussad’s wax museum in Delhi and it has been taken away due to a minor damage. However the officials at the museum were swift in rectifying and repairing it.
As per report the statutes ear is supposed to have got chipped off while some excited fans tried to click selfies. Meanwhile the official said “Kohli’s statue ear was damaged due to some reason. We have fixed it immediately and fans are most welcome to visit the museum to take the photos with the India captain's statue".
Furthermore it was stated that with his statue at
the museum, Kohli has joined the likes of Kapildev, David Beckham, Lionel Messi
and Usain Bolt, whose statues are already present. Previously Kohli reacted on
his wax statue coming up at the museum saying "This experience is going to
be stored in the fond memories of his life now waiting to see the fan reactions".
A guy has registered his Sex as 'Neutral' A Dutch citizen has registered his gender as 'Neutral' at the Roermond’s Limburg District Court. The Dutch citizen won the case after he registered the case as he wished to register neither as a male nor a female. Even though the judges urge the lawmakers to recognize him as 'Third gender' he was persistent to take over it as 'Neutral'.
- First Ever Dog Park been inaugurated in Kondapur
- Mark monitors how much we use FB
- India is the highest recipient of remittances
- US labeled the Chinese Warship's Actions unsafe
- Toll Gate Charges hiked!
- Why Swami Paripoornanandha joined BJP?
- Transfer of a Govt school teacher is revoked
- RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm