New Delhi sources stated that just a day after unveiling Indian cricket team skipper Virat Kohli’s statue at The Madame Tussad’s wax museum in Delhi and it has been taken away due to a minor damage. However the officials at the museum were swift in rectifying and repairing it.
As per report the statutes ear is supposed to have got chipped off while some excited fans tried to click selfies. Meanwhile the official said “Kohli’s statue ear was damaged due to some reason. We have fixed it immediately and fans are most welcome to visit the museum to take the photos with the India captain's statue".
Furthermore it was stated that with his statue at
the museum, Kohli has joined the likes of Kapildev, David Beckham, Lionel Messi
and Usain Bolt, whose statues are already present. Previously Kohli reacted on
his wax statue coming up at the museum saying "This experience is going to
be stored in the fond memories of his life now waiting to see the fan reactions".
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open