The richest person of India, Mukesh Ambani of the Reliance group, has capped his annual salary at 15 crores, from his Reliance Industries NSE -0.28%, and this is happening for the 10th consecutive year.
Since 2008, the business tycoon has kept his salary and allowances along with the commission and other benefits fixed at 15 crores, letting go off 24 cores. This is happening even as other directors of the company including Mukesh's cousins Hital and Nikhil Meswani's salaries were hiked.
This has been done as a managerial
compensation move, it is said. For 2017-18, he will be receiving 4.49 crores,
while this is higher slightly than 4.16 crores in 2016-17/ Nikhil and Hital's
salaries have increased to 19.99 crores. Mukesh's wife Nita Ambani who is the non
executive director gets a sitting fee of 6 lakhs.
Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja According to sources as rescue operations are underway in cyclone Gaja affected areas of Tamilnadu’s coastal and delta districts, several actors from the state have stepped forward to do their bit. As per report it was stated that actors Sivakumar, Suriya, Karthi and Jyotika have together announced a donation of Rs 50 Lakh from their production house 2D Entertainment as relief fund for
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?
- Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals