The richest person of India, Mukesh Ambani of the Reliance group, has capped his annual salary at 15 crores, from his Reliance Industries NSE -0.28%, and this is happening for the 10th consecutive year.
Since 2008, the business tycoon has kept his salary and allowances along with the commission and other benefits fixed at 15 crores, letting go off 24 cores. This is happening even as other directors of the company including Mukesh's cousins Hital and Nikhil Meswani's salaries were hiked.
This has been done as a managerial
compensation move, it is said. For 2017-18, he will be receiving 4.49 crores,
while this is higher slightly than 4.16 crores in 2016-17/ Nikhil and Hital's
salaries have increased to 19.99 crores. Mukesh's wife Nita Ambani who is the non
executive director gets a sitting fee of 6 lakhs.
Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS? According to sources AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu revealed that he wanted to contest the elections in alliance with the Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) in Telangana state but the BJP had spoiled these plans. Meanwhile he claimed that if the TDP and TRS ally, the Telugu people would become strong. Hence the BJP had created differences and spoiled the alliance between the TDP and TRS.
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi