Andhra sources added fuming over Modi, Lokesh asked people, 'Who is ought to give the Special Category Status?' and 'Who hasn't given the Special Category Status?'. After the public response was 'Modi', Lokesh continued attacking YCP and Janasena for not uttering a single word against Modi or the BJP which has betrayed the people of AP.
Meanwhile after observing the prevailing political conditions, Lokesh said, "Script is written by Amit Shah and direction is by Modi whereas YCP is a drama company which works for them. Jagan is a comedian." Furthermore when attracting people, Lokesh continued in his style, "It's been 14 months he became Panchayat Raj minister, and the MLA or MP that you have elected has not met me once nor did they try to meet him just once to seek funds or development in your area. Still, AP state government alone has released vast funds for Sulurpet and several other villages."
Moreover Lokesh has listed out the funds released to Nellore district and
told them how YCP legislators and MP elected by them haven't worked for their
area. Media report added Chinna Babu's speech in Nellore got enough fire works
to provoke the BJP and YCP to react.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam