Andhra sources added fuming over Modi, Lokesh asked people, 'Who is ought to give the Special Category Status?' and 'Who hasn't given the Special Category Status?'. After the public response was 'Modi', Lokesh continued attacking YCP and Janasena for not uttering a single word against Modi or the BJP which has betrayed the people of AP.
Meanwhile after observing the prevailing political conditions, Lokesh said, "Script is written by Amit Shah and direction is by Modi whereas YCP is a drama company which works for them. Jagan is a comedian." Furthermore when attracting people, Lokesh continued in his style, "It's been 14 months he became Panchayat Raj minister, and the MLA or MP that you have elected has not met me once nor did they try to meet him just once to seek funds or development in your area. Still, AP state government alone has released vast funds for Sulurpet and several other villages."
Moreover Lokesh has listed out the funds released to Nellore district and
told them how YCP legislators and MP elected by them haven't worked for their
area. Media report added Chinna Babu's speech in Nellore got enough fire works
to provoke the BJP and YCP to react.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!