Mumbai sources reported that the Pune police told a court on Thursday that plans to assassinate Prime Minister Narendra Modi in a "Rajiv Gandhi like incident" have been revealed in a letter seized from a suspected Maoist. As per report five people were arrested on Wednesday for links with the banned CPI-Maoist Dalit activist Sudhir Dhawale, lawyer Surendra Gadling, activists Mahesh Raut and Shoma Sen and Rona Wilson. Described by the police as the "top brass of the urban Maoists", they were arrested in connection with the Bhima-Koregaon caste violence in January.
Accordingly the letter was found from the home of Delhi based activist Rona Wilson, the police claimed in the session’s court. Furthermore as per report Rona Wilson is a member of the Committee for Release of Political Prisoners and copy of the letter, says “in spite of big defeats like Bihar and West Bengal, Modi has successfully established BJP governments in more than 15 states”.
Meanwhile if this pace continues then it would mean
immense trouble for the party on all fronts Col Kisan and a few other senior
comrades have proposed concrete steps to end the Modi-era. Further the lawyers
presenting the accused said the documents cited by the prosecution were
fabricated and an attempt to frame them.
UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1 Lucknow sources stated that government doctors in Uttar Pradesh under the banner of Provincial Medical Services Association UP announced their decision to wear black bands on October 1 in support of their demands including promotion issues and non-practice allowance. A statement issued by the association said "Government doctors across the state will register their protest
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee