Mumbai sources reported that the Pune police told a court on Thursday that plans to assassinate Prime Minister Narendra Modi in a "Rajiv Gandhi like incident" have been revealed in a letter seized from a suspected Maoist. As per report five people were arrested on Wednesday for links with the banned CPI-Maoist Dalit activist Sudhir Dhawale, lawyer Surendra Gadling, activists Mahesh Raut and Shoma Sen and Rona Wilson. Described by the police as the "top brass of the urban Maoists", they were arrested in connection with the Bhima-Koregaon caste violence in January.
Accordingly the letter was found from the home of Delhi based activist Rona Wilson, the police claimed in the session’s court. Furthermore as per report Rona Wilson is a member of the Committee for Release of Political Prisoners and copy of the letter, says “in spite of big defeats like Bihar and West Bengal, Modi has successfully established BJP governments in more than 15 states”.
Meanwhile if this pace continues then it would mean
immense trouble for the party on all fronts Col Kisan and a few other senior
comrades have proposed concrete steps to end the Modi-era. Further the lawyers
presenting the accused said the documents cited by the prosecution were
fabricated and an attempt to frame them.
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India