Finally its the Kingmaker HD.Kumaraswamy the present CM of Karnataka who dominates the Portfolios keeping 11 prominent portfolios with him that includes finance and also expanding his cabinet by commissioning 25 ministers. Finance Portfolio was the main criteria coming between two allied parties , but finally the dream of HD. Kumaraswamy to Keep Finance came true.
The Portfolio Sharing was a difficult task for both the allied Partners JDS and Congress who had a stiffened their differences for past two days , but finally had to compromise viewing their Partys Prestige and Position of Coalition Government.
The Key Portfolios announced were HD Kumaraswamy CM to take over 11 portfolios that includes Finance, and Energy the most Prominent and crucial positions. While his Deputy gets Home along with Bengalurus Development Ministry that has authority over BDA and local corporations including Youth empowerment and sports department .
The man in the news with corruption allegations DK Shivkumar of Congress gets Major and Medium Irrigation and Medical Education. Heredity Politics brings HD Revanna JDS the brother of HD Kumaraswamy take over Public works Department.
KJ George one more Senior Congress Minister has been awarded the Heavy Industries Portfolio along with Sugar Department, while Priyank Kharge gets Social Welfare Ministry. DC Thimanna of JDS to Lead Transport Department.
JT Devegowda who defeated former CM of Karnataka gets Education Ministry Portfolio leaving Coalition eyes blink for his poor qualification of 8th class pass. Krishna Byre Gowda to head Parliamentary Affairs Department, while the lone Women Actress turned Politician Jayamala gets Women and Child Development Welfare and Kannada & Culture . The Lone Bahujan Party member of the Government gets Primary and secondary education portfolio keeping BSP Leader Mayavati in mind.
With Share in Power by the Coalition Government, the dissatisfaction factor lures among the Congress Party Cadre who were denied of Cabinet berths while JDS HD Kumaraswamy retaining the cream of Portfolios with him and sharing a part with his JDS Cadre.
Coalition Government has been unstable for many decades due to differences clinging among the allied cadre mainly on the Cabinet berths sharing. Its better to wait and watch whether Smooth Governance sail over the State , or will it derail over the reason of Portfolio Sharing.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam