As per report from sources, senior actor and former MLA of BJP Kota Srinivasa Rao recently has made interesting comments on Pawan Kalyan's political career. Meanwhile when stating his opinion that politics is not compatible for film stars, Kota advised Pawan to stay away from politics and told him that the political environment is not adjustable for filmy people.
Media reports added that Kota asked Pawan to learn from the experience of his big brother Chiranjeevi who returned to films. Meanwhile he even said he himself has quit politics after understanding that there is too little for an actor to do or to digest the atmosphere.
Kota said in an interview to a TV channel, Kota made his opinion clear,
"Why do actors need politics? Even he quit politics. Do you think he is
mad to do so?" He even drew the examples of Chiru, Rajini. He added "See
Rajini neither says he is coming into politics, nor does he say he is not coming.
Even he is thinking a lot". Moreover Kota had been in BJP for very
longtime. He even served as MLA from Vijayawada East.
P. Chidambaram questions KCR about providing 1 Lakh Govt Jobs Accordingly Rajya Sabha MP, Congress leader and former Finance Minister P Chidambaram questioned the Telangana Rashtra Samiti government in Telangana on the promises it made when it came to power in 2014. Chidambaram in a statement “Although this is a State election, Telangana is one of five States that are holding elections in November-December. Hence, these elections have acquired a national
- Can you guess who Winner of Telangana Elections is?
- Vijayashanthi upset for not having photos of Female Leaders in posters?
- Amit Shah accused Pinarayi government treating Ayyappa devotees like Gulag inmates
- USD 1.3 billion aid to Pakistan will remain suspended: Donald Trump
- TRS loses MP close to election!
- Father kills daughter brutally!
- Fresh revelations on dog meat controversy!
- Is Central govt watching Gaja?
- Chennai to get Rain for next 48 Hours
- What is the mood inside Janasena party?
- Konda Vishweshwar Reddy quits TRS, joins Congress
- Sachin says Sports & Education should go together
- Delhi faces Poor Air Quality in Mornings
- Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?