Heavy Rains Lashes Mumbai , submerging roads in to Lakes and hindering the Traffic woes . Intoxicated Drainage Slush mixing with Rain Water Creating a Panic health Situations to the Citizens. While Government bent upon honoring the past heroes and dishonoring the present citizens.
Mumbai already acclaimed with the honor of being Finance hub of India is suffering with improper drainage facilities for decades, Every Government ignored the grievous calamity only concentrating on Power and Money.
Ashok Chavans Government was keen on developing Bandra-Worli Sea Link worth millions to interlink the proposed Western Suburbs to Nariman Point in Mumbai's main Business hub which faced severe hurdles initially due to improper infrastructure, later had to rectify the snags with another set of expenditure, thus leaving the Mumbaikars face the brunt of Monsoon Rains.
After BJPs Government entry in to Maharashtra an Young and dynamic Politician Devendra Fadnavis taking over the reins of Financial hub Amchi Mumbai could not do justice looking in to Citizens woes .
Nodding to BJP Supremo Narendra Modi, Mumbai is coming with another Expenditure of 4000 Crores on Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Memorial a monument of Chatrapati Shivaji the brave Maratha warrior of 17 th Century which will be erected in Arabian Sea.
Mumbaikars are known for their noble attitude and have been kind on expatriates who flourished by building their livelihood, but the Governments have been unkind to their cooperative attitude. Rain water has effected Businesses, Transportation, Employees, and Citizens living in Low adequate facilities area due to improper drainage facilities .
Even with few months of rain , Middle and Poor Class Citizens suffer for the whole year facing heavy losses after incurring its wrath. Governments which are voted to power by the people to lend services to its people and remain as guardian for the people are seen concentrating on honoring the past heroes and ignoring the present .
Only the Almighty and Mumbaikars can save Mumbai with crowd funding by repairing their never ending woes and distance away from the Lusty Politicians who visit them during Elections.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code