Heavy Rains Lashes Mumbai , submerging roads in to Lakes and hindering the Traffic woes . Intoxicated Drainage Slush mixing with Rain Water Creating a Panic health Situations to the Citizens. While Government bent upon honoring the past heroes and dishonoring the present citizens.
Mumbai already acclaimed with the honor of being Finance hub of India is suffering with improper drainage facilities for decades, Every Government ignored the grievous calamity only concentrating on Power and Money.
Ashok Chavans Government was keen on developing Bandra-Worli Sea Link worth millions to interlink the proposed Western Suburbs to Nariman Point in Mumbai's main Business hub which faced severe hurdles initially due to improper infrastructure, later had to rectify the snags with another set of expenditure, thus leaving the Mumbaikars face the brunt of Monsoon Rains.
After BJPs Government entry in to Maharashtra an Young and dynamic Politician Devendra Fadnavis taking over the reins of Financial hub Amchi Mumbai could not do justice looking in to Citizens woes .
Nodding to BJP Supremo Narendra Modi, Mumbai is coming with another Expenditure of 4000 Crores on Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Memorial a monument of Chatrapati Shivaji the brave Maratha warrior of 17 th Century which will be erected in Arabian Sea.
Mumbaikars are known for their noble attitude and have been kind on expatriates who flourished by building their livelihood, but the Governments have been unkind to their cooperative attitude. Rain water has effected Businesses, Transportation, Employees, and Citizens living in Low adequate facilities area due to improper drainage facilities .
Even with few months of rain , Middle and Poor Class Citizens suffer for the whole year facing heavy losses after incurring its wrath. Governments which are voted to power by the people to lend services to its people and remain as guardian for the people are seen concentrating on honoring the past heroes and ignoring the present .
Only the Almighty and Mumbaikars can save Mumbai with crowd funding by repairing their never ending woes and distance away from the Lusty Politicians who visit them during Elections.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million