New Delhi sources stated that the ruling BJP at the centre is facing rough weather as the party is likely to lose nearly half of the MP seats, out of 282 won in 2014 elections, in the next general elections to be held in 2019. Meanwhile according to the internal survey conducted by the BJP, the report found that BJP is facing strong anti-incumbency in at least 152 parliamentary constituencies where the saffron party won in the last elections.
As per the survey report accessed by noted Hindi national daily Dainik Bhaskar, revealed that BJP will have to adopt new strategy to retain majority seats it won in the next elections. Moreover the survey was completed just before the assembly elections in Gujarat last year. Furthermore taking cue from the results, the BJP eyed to win seats in Odisha, AP, Telangana and West Bengal where the party representation was almost nil.
Moreover out of 105 seats in the four states, the
BJP target to win at least 80 seats by forming alliance with the regional
parties in those four states. Accordingly the saffron party also started
the second phase of the survey. In this phase, alternative candidates and
measures to improve the party's prospects in constituencies where it is facing
anti-incumbency will be explored.
AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees Hyderabad sources reported that the Congress on Wednesday named newcomer legislator A. Revanth Reddy and former MP Ponnam Prabhakar as working presidents of the Telangana state Congress. Mr Mallu Bhatti Vikramarka, who held the position earlier, has been made chairman of the campaign committee. Meanwhile AICC president Rahul Gandhi appointed politician turned actor Vijayashanti
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!