New Delhi sources stated that the ruling BJP at the centre is facing rough weather as the party is likely to lose nearly half of the MP seats, out of 282 won in 2014 elections, in the next general elections to be held in 2019. Meanwhile according to the internal survey conducted by the BJP, the report found that BJP is facing strong anti-incumbency in at least 152 parliamentary constituencies where the saffron party won in the last elections.
As per the survey report accessed by noted Hindi national daily Dainik Bhaskar, revealed that BJP will have to adopt new strategy to retain majority seats it won in the next elections. Moreover the survey was completed just before the assembly elections in Gujarat last year. Furthermore taking cue from the results, the BJP eyed to win seats in Odisha, AP, Telangana and West Bengal where the party representation was almost nil.
Moreover out of 105 seats in the four states, the
BJP target to win at least 80 seats by forming alliance with the regional
parties in those four states. Accordingly the saffron party also started
the second phase of the survey. In this phase, alternative candidates and
measures to improve the party's prospects in constituencies where it is facing
anti-incumbency will be explored.
Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja According to sources as rescue operations are underway in cyclone Gaja affected areas of Tamilnadu’s coastal and delta districts, several actors from the state have stepped forward to do their bit. As per report it was stated that actors Sivakumar, Suriya, Karthi and Jyotika have together announced a donation of Rs 50 Lakh from their production house 2D Entertainment as relief fund for
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?
- Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals