New Delhi sources stated that the ruling BJP at the centre is facing rough weather as the party is likely to lose nearly half of the MP seats, out of 282 won in 2014 elections, in the next general elections to be held in 2019. Meanwhile according to the internal survey conducted by the BJP, the report found that BJP is facing strong anti-incumbency in at least 152 parliamentary constituencies where the saffron party won in the last elections.
As per the survey report accessed by noted Hindi national daily Dainik Bhaskar, revealed that BJP will have to adopt new strategy to retain majority seats it won in the next elections. Moreover the survey was completed just before the assembly elections in Gujarat last year. Furthermore taking cue from the results, the BJP eyed to win seats in Odisha, AP, Telangana and West Bengal where the party representation was almost nil.
Moreover out of 105 seats in the four states, the
BJP target to win at least 80 seats by forming alliance with the regional
parties in those four states. Accordingly the saffron party also started
the second phase of the survey. In this phase, alternative candidates and
measures to improve the party's prospects in constituencies where it is facing
anti-incumbency will be explored.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees