Sources from Mannargudi, Tamilnadu stated that the estranged brother of deposed AIADMK leader VK Sasikala, V Dhivakaran, on Sunday launched his political party in Tamilnadu, the second such outfit from the extended family. Previously Sasikala’s nephew TTV Dhinakaran, legislator from RK Nagar in Chennai, had floated his Amma Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam (AMMK) after being sidelined from the ruling AIADMK by a section of the ministers.
As per report Dhivakaran floated his ‘Anna Dravidar Kazhagam’, named after Dravidian veteran CN Annadurai, fondly addressed as ‘Anna,’ which means elder brother in Tamil. Meanwhile Dhivakaran, who has fallen out of favor with Sasikala following his public spat with their nephew Dhinakaran, also introduced his party flag with red and black stripes, with an added green star in the centre.
Accordingly green is considered a favorite color of the late chief minister J Jayalalitha, who headed the All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) at the time of her demise in December 2016. Moreover Dhivakaran said he would be the ADK’s party’s general secretary. Media reports added that Sasikala, serving a prison term in Bengaluru in connection with the Rs 66.6 crore disproportionate assets case, had last month served a legal notice on Dhivakaran, asking him to desist from taking her name in his public utterances.
Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks! The investigation in the Kodanadu estate death case has reached a intense point, as the two main accused Manoj and Sayan were arrested yesterday. The sensational Kodanadu estate case has turned out to be the most talked about issue in Tamilnadu politics with new shocking updates unraveling the mystery.
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post