New Delhi sources stated that Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, who has been ailing for long, was admitted to AIIMS yesterday for routine check-up and investigations and his condition was stated to be stable. According to a statement issued by the premier hospital "He has been admitted for examination and management. He is stable”.
As per report a team of doctors under the supervision of AIIMS Director Randeep Guleria are conducting tests on the 93 year old leader, the statement added. Prime Minister Narendra Modi also visited the BJP patriarch at the All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Accordingly Modi enquired about the well-being of Vajpayee and met his family members, official sources said. BJP president Amit Shah, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi and Health Minister J P Nadda were among those who paid a visit to the ailing leader.
Further a BJP statement said that the leader was
admitted for routine check-up and investigations on doctors' advice. Moreover the
BJP stalwart was the prime minister between 1998 and 2004. As his health
deteriorated, he slowly withdrew from public life and has been confined to his
residence for many years.
Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction! Balapur Ganesh laddu has set a new record this year in the auctions as it fetched Rs.16.6 Lakhs! Srinivas Gupta of Arya-Vysya committee has owned the Laddu after a huge competition in this auction...
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!