New Delhi sources stated that Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, who has been ailing for long, was admitted to AIIMS yesterday for routine check-up and investigations and his condition was stated to be stable. According to a statement issued by the premier hospital "He has been admitted for examination and management. He is stable”.
As per report a team of doctors under the supervision of AIIMS Director Randeep Guleria are conducting tests on the 93 year old leader, the statement added. Prime Minister Narendra Modi also visited the BJP patriarch at the All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Accordingly Modi enquired about the well-being of Vajpayee and met his family members, official sources said. BJP president Amit Shah, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi and Health Minister J P Nadda were among those who paid a visit to the ailing leader.
Further a BJP statement said that the leader was
admitted for routine check-up and investigations on doctors' advice. Moreover the
BJP stalwart was the prime minister between 1998 and 2004. As his health
deteriorated, he slowly withdrew from public life and has been confined to his
residence for many years.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code