New Delhi sources reported that National passenger carrier Air India announced it has revised the applicable Excess Baggage Rate (EBR) on domestic sectors effective Monday. Meanwhile according to a circular, the airline revised its EBR to Rs. 500 plus applicable GST per kg on all travel commencing on or after June 11 from an earlier Rs. 400 per kg, except for Alliance Air flights.
Meanwhile as per report the circular further said that GST rates will be applicable on the value reflected on all Excess Baggage tickets, issued in India, except from the exempted airports.
Furthermore in addition, the circular dated June 6 said that GST will be
applicable on the value reflected on the EBT at the rate of 5% in economy class
and 12% for other classes. Currently, Air India has a baggage allowance limit
of 25 kg.
Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi! The former leader of Vishwa Hindu Parishad Praveen Togadia has said that during his 43 year long friendship with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi he had never seen him selling tea. RSS leader Bhaiyaji Ghosh had said that at least for 5 years of Modi's rule. The lord ram temple at Ayodhya won't be constructed.
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!