New Delhi sources reported that iftar party hosted by AICC President Rahul Gandhi on Wednesday in New Delhi assumed political significance at national level this time. Accordingly, these will the first iftar party hosted by Rahul Gandhi in the capacity of Congress President. Meanwhile in an attempt to consolidate his strength and also unite all anti BJP forces under a single roof, Rahul is leaving no stone unturned by inviting all strong leaders who launched fight against Prime Minister Narendra Modi's government.
Moreover among them, Andhra Pradesh CM Chandrababu Naidu's name was also included. As per report after pulled out of the BJP led NDA, the TDP Chief was critical on BJP leadership by exposing the Centre's failures. Presently leaders say Rahul extended invitation to Chandrababu along with political bigwigs Mulayam Singh Yadav, Sharad Pawar, Lalu Prasad Yadav etc.
Moreover, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar
Rao was not invited as the TRS Chief had floated the idea of Federal Front to fight
against BJP and Congress. Meanwhile it is learnt, the issue of not inviting
former President Pranab Mukherjee was also resolved and after the news hit the
national headlines, Congress changed its stance and invited Pranab to iftar
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?