Mumbai sources stated that Congress president Rahul Gandhi on Tuesday said Prime Minister Narendra Modi did not keep his assurance of providing jobs to two crore youth in a year. Meanwhile when addressing a Congress workers' rally in Mumbai, Rahul Gandhi also targeted the Modi government on a range of issues, as he tried to enthuse the party's booth-level workers ahead of the 2019 Lok Sabha polls.
Moreover Rahul said the BJP led government did not provide jobs to two crore youth in a year as was promised by PM Modi in the run up to the 2014 general elections. Furthermore the Congress leader observed that China has been providing jobs to 50,000 youth per 24 hours. He said the BJP led government gives jobs to 450 youth in the same span”.
Gandhi added "The Prime Minister will give jobs to 2 crore youth in a
year. And in the Lok Sabha, his minister said unemployment is the highest in
last eight years in India. The BJP led government wrote off Rs 2.5 lakh crore
loans of India's richest 15-20 people but a similar demand by farmers to waive
off their debt was ignored". Previously on Tuesday, the Congress leader
slammed PM Narendra Modi for "not talking" about employment for youth
and farmers and said that his fight was against the government's policies.
Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize? Chennai sources stated that day after Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the ambitious Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) Ayushman Bharat health insurance scheme, BJP State president Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan has said she has nominated the PM for the Nobel Peace Prize and appealed to the people to join her.
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel