Mumbai sources stated that Congress president Rahul Gandhi on Tuesday said Prime Minister Narendra Modi did not keep his assurance of providing jobs to two crore youth in a year. Meanwhile when addressing a Congress workers' rally in Mumbai, Rahul Gandhi also targeted the Modi government on a range of issues, as he tried to enthuse the party's booth-level workers ahead of the 2019 Lok Sabha polls.
Moreover Rahul said the BJP led government did not provide jobs to two crore youth in a year as was promised by PM Modi in the run up to the 2014 general elections. Furthermore the Congress leader observed that China has been providing jobs to 50,000 youth per 24 hours. He said the BJP led government gives jobs to 450 youth in the same span”.
Gandhi added "The Prime Minister will give jobs to 2 crore youth in a
year. And in the Lok Sabha, his minister said unemployment is the highest in
last eight years in India. The BJP led government wrote off Rs 2.5 lakh crore
loans of India's richest 15-20 people but a similar demand by farmers to waive
off their debt was ignored". Previously on Tuesday, the Congress leader
slammed PM Narendra Modi for "not talking" about employment for youth
and farmers and said that his fight was against the government's policies.
Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu Accordingly life in Jammu and Kashmir was adversely affected on Friday due to a protest shutdown called against the terror strike in the valley in which 45 CRPF personnel were killed in a suicide attack. Meanwhile the shutdown has been called by the Jammu Chamber of Commerce and Industry (JCCI), an influential body of local traders and industrialists.
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!
- Kamal Hassan praises woman!
- Captain Vijayakanth coming soon!
- Trump still adds to sources not requiring congressional approval
- New inmate into TDP from MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna's Family
- Will Anti Corruption Bureau in Delhi be controlled as per instructions from SC?
- KCR Govt plans to illuminate Charminar with 190-watt LED light
- Kotii Group - On the name of god celebrating 9th Anniversary
- When will Tamilnadu Districts be upgraded as Corporations?