As per report Telangana Chief Minister and TRS Supreme K Chandrasekhar Rao have adopted a new political strategy to emerge victorious in 2019 elections. Meanwhile besides launching slew of unique schemes targeting to lure every section, KCR targeted to weaken Congress Party completely before the beginning of the poll season in January next year.
Further after sensing the unity of Reddy community will strengthen Congress with the joining of the leaders belonging to Reddys, KCR started to weaken Congress by luring the same Reddy leaders. Moreover after the joining of senior most leaders Nagam Janardhan Reddy and Revanth Reddy in Congress, the TRS supreme began secret talks with many leaders in Congress. Hence the recent joining of Congress MLC Rajendar Reddy and another Congress leader E Krishna Reddy from Mahabubnagar district gave clear indication that KCR is making all out efforts to lure Reddy leaders in Congress and strength his party further.
Previously KCR gave utmost importance to Reddy community in the allotment
of majority of minister posts in the cabinet and also nominated posts. Moreover
the officials belonging to Reddys were also given focal posts in the government
at all levels. Accordingly the leaders said KCR was of the strong view
that the only way to weaken Congress is to give prominence to Reddys in his
party by joining them in big number.
A guy has registered his Sex as 'Neutral' A Dutch citizen has registered his gender as 'Neutral' at the Roermond’s Limburg District Court. The Dutch citizen won the case after he registered the case as he wished to register neither as a male nor a female. Even though the judges urge the lawmakers to recognize him as 'Third gender' he was persistent to take over it as 'Neutral'.
- First Ever Dog Park been inaugurated in Kondapur
- Mark monitors how much we use FB
- India is the highest recipient of remittances
- US labeled the Chinese Warship's Actions unsafe
- Toll Gate Charges hiked!
- Why Swami Paripoornanandha joined BJP?
- Transfer of a Govt school teacher is revoked
- RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm