Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump has once again lambasted the "fake" communications media as the country's "biggest enemy" because of their alleged attempts to "downplay" the results of his recent summit with North Korea. Trump said on Wednesday on Twitter, regarding the time before he came into the White House "So funny to watch the Fake News, especially NBC and CNN.
Meanwhile they are fighting hard to downplay the deal with North Korea. 500 days ago they would have 'begged' for this deal-looked like war would break out". He added “Our Country's biggest enemy is the Fake News so easily promulgated by fools" just hours after landing in Washington after his historic summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un in Singapore, although its ramifications are not yet clear.
Furthermore Trump's meeting with Kim was the first
between leaders of the two countries and came after months of heated rhetoric
and mutual military including nuclear threats. Moreover at their meeting,
however, the two leaders agreed to begin the process of denuclearizing North
Korea, although the details remain to be worked out in future encounters. Further since he took office, the US president has repeatedly
criticized this country's main media outlets except for conservative News, for instance for
providing what he says is unfair coverage of his administration, reporting that
he has called "fake news."
Special Focus Hide
4 soldiers die in a fight! Earlier yesterday morning, the defense forces had a gunfight with militants in terrorist prone Pulwama area in Jammu and Kashmir, and in this fight, 4 soldiers lost their lives. Today morning, the defense forces started an encounter operation against terrorists hiding in Pinglan area of Pulwama district.
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know