Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump has once again lambasted the "fake" communications media as the country's "biggest enemy" because of their alleged attempts to "downplay" the results of his recent summit with North Korea. Trump said on Wednesday on Twitter, regarding the time before he came into the White House "So funny to watch the Fake News, especially NBC and CNN.
Meanwhile they are fighting hard to downplay the deal with North Korea. 500 days ago they would have 'begged' for this deal-looked like war would break out". He added “Our Country's biggest enemy is the Fake News so easily promulgated by fools" just hours after landing in Washington after his historic summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un in Singapore, although its ramifications are not yet clear.
Furthermore Trump's meeting with Kim was the first
between leaders of the two countries and came after months of heated rhetoric
and mutual military including nuclear threats. Moreover at their meeting,
however, the two leaders agreed to begin the process of denuclearizing North
Korea, although the details remain to be worked out in future encounters. Further since he took office, the US president has repeatedly
criticized this country's main media outlets except for conservative News, for instance for
providing what he says is unfair coverage of his administration, reporting that
he has called "fake news."
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!