Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump has once again lambasted the "fake" communications media as the country's "biggest enemy" because of their alleged attempts to "downplay" the results of his recent summit with North Korea. Trump said on Wednesday on Twitter, regarding the time before he came into the White House "So funny to watch the Fake News, especially NBC and CNN.
Meanwhile they are fighting hard to downplay the deal with North Korea. 500 days ago they would have 'begged' for this deal-looked like war would break out". He added “Our Country's biggest enemy is the Fake News so easily promulgated by fools" just hours after landing in Washington after his historic summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un in Singapore, although its ramifications are not yet clear.
Furthermore Trump's meeting with Kim was the first
between leaders of the two countries and came after months of heated rhetoric
and mutual military including nuclear threats. Moreover at their meeting,
however, the two leaders agreed to begin the process of denuclearizing North
Korea, although the details remain to be worked out in future encounters. Further since he took office, the US president has repeatedly
criticized this country's main media outlets except for conservative News, for instance for
providing what he says is unfair coverage of his administration, reporting that
he has called "fake news."
PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon Singapore sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi today felicitated the six winning teams, including three from India, of the first India-Singapore Hackathon, a platform for the youth of the two countries to harness and showcase their innovations. Accordingly the top six teams, three each from India and Singapore, participated in a 36 hour Hackathon Grande Finale in Singapore.
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy