E Cigarette aka electronic cigarettes are all set to be banned in Tamilnadu soon. The government has decided to ban the e cigarettes in an attempt to safeguard the health of people who are addicted to e cigarettes. As a replacement for Cigarettes and beedis, E Cigarettes were produced and sold in markets. People were able to buy it in online stores and malls in specific outlets.
However, there were raising complaints that these E Cigarettes had high nicotine content in them. E Cigarette, also called vaporized cigarette looks like a refill pen, and it is most popular among IT employees who smoke it as a replacement for cigarettes. One cigarette costs rupees five thousand. There are also online booking and door delivery facility for the e-cigarettes.
It has been revealed that addictive
content is added to E-cigarettes, and the smoking e cigars have become a trend
among youth. There are 21 agencies in Chennai to sell e cigars. In the
cartridge, there is a product named Jihol which is similar to alcoholic flavor
and it is mixed which gives the smokers an addictive feel. As the inebriated
state cannot be identified, many even go to their offices after smoking. E
Cigars have a high content of carcinogen, acrolein and Acetaldehyde, and hence
it is toxic for health. Already E Cigars are banned in Singapore and Malaysia.
Special Focus Hide
4 soldiers die in a fight! Earlier yesterday morning, the defense forces had a gunfight with militants in terrorist prone Pulwama area in Jammu and Kashmir, and in this fight, 4 soldiers lost their lives. Today morning, the defense forces started an encounter operation against terrorists hiding in Pinglan area of Pulwama district.
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know