New Delhi sources reported that this man is no fewer people and is the Chief Minister of Delhi, India's national capital. Presently he has been waging war with Prime Minister Modi and his protests against Centre’s hegemony on states have been garnering support from various Opposition parties. Meanwhile Aravind Kejriwal, who routed BJP and Congress in Delhi Assembly elections, has become a hard nut for Modi and Shah duo.
Furthermore despite severe attempts by Modi and Shah to corner Aravind and his team, all those attempts turned futile. Recently the latest is Delhi state government versus IAS officers of the Central government. Accordingly Arvind Kejriwal and three of his ministers have been on sit-in protest for 4 days (since Monday evening) at Lieutenant Governor's home demanding for the call-off of the strike by IAS officers who are refusing to attend the meetings called by ministers or taking their calls in protest against alleged assault on Delhi's Chief Secretary earlier this year.
Moreover amidst this, a group of people put out a huge banner from the top
of the Delhi Secretariat building, mocking the protest by Kejriwal and there is
no strike here. The banner read "The Chief Minister of Delhi is on
leave". Further reacting to this security breach, CM Arvind Kejriwal shot
back saying "BJP has captured Delhi Secretariat". Kejriwal questioned
"Absolutely shocking. How was it allowed? Who allowed this to happen?
Where was Police, Security, Bureaucracy?".
First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS) According to sources Arunachal Pradesh becomes the first State in North East India to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS), a solution developed by the Madras Security Printers, a company specializing in system integration and solutions for e-governance projects. Recently the End-to-end e-PDS system,
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi