New Delhi sources reported that this man is no fewer people and is the Chief Minister of Delhi, India's national capital. Presently he has been waging war with Prime Minister Modi and his protests against Centre’s hegemony on states have been garnering support from various Opposition parties. Meanwhile Aravind Kejriwal, who routed BJP and Congress in Delhi Assembly elections, has become a hard nut for Modi and Shah duo.
Furthermore despite severe attempts by Modi and Shah to corner Aravind and his team, all those attempts turned futile. Recently the latest is Delhi state government versus IAS officers of the Central government. Accordingly Arvind Kejriwal and three of his ministers have been on sit-in protest for 4 days (since Monday evening) at Lieutenant Governor's home demanding for the call-off of the strike by IAS officers who are refusing to attend the meetings called by ministers or taking their calls in protest against alleged assault on Delhi's Chief Secretary earlier this year.
Moreover amidst this, a group of people put out a huge banner from the top
of the Delhi Secretariat building, mocking the protest by Kejriwal and there is
no strike here. The banner read "The Chief Minister of Delhi is on
leave". Further reacting to this security breach, CM Arvind Kejriwal shot
back saying "BJP has captured Delhi Secretariat". Kejriwal questioned
"Absolutely shocking. How was it allowed? Who allowed this to happen?
Where was Police, Security, Bureaucracy?".
Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi! The former leader of Vishwa Hindu Parishad Praveen Togadia has said that during his 43 year long friendship with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi he had never seen him selling tea. RSS leader Bhaiyaji Ghosh had said that at least for 5 years of Modi's rule. The lord ram temple at Ayodhya won't be constructed.
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!