TDP #NCBN is Cornered by Local Bodies YSR Congress, and Janasena, BJP from Center all sticking on to one decision to oust TDP from AP state stating Corruption to be main reason.
YS.Jagan is A-1 Convicted in many corruption cases still on bail, while Pawan Kalyan with his filmy dialogues and his screen fans behind him is an inexperienced leader who is relying on written speeches and awareness.
While BJP and Narendra Modiji fame dipping rapidly, there is uncertainty in AP and Center as who will form the respective Governments.
If #NCBN is keen on forming the Government once again, he should cleanse the dirt of corruption on his MLAs and also force their report cards every fortnight to review their accountability to citizens. To reshuffle their portfolios not seeing his seniority or cash rich background, and enforce Sops that will be highly benefited to citizens, all this to be implemented before 2019 Elections to win the confidence of the voters.
#NCBN should refrain from Leaders in JDS, TMC, CPM to fight against the Centers biased attitude towards the states, when position in their respective states are weak. We all know NCBN as a visionary thinker for the future , but ignoring the present is indigestible . Only new reforms with unique strategies in the state can save him and his party in 2019 elections.
#NCBN at Niti Ayog (National Institute for Transforming India) introduced by PM Modiji in 2015 , should be well prepared to raise his concerns of his State and also give clear cut answers to the centers queries to back up his stance of strengthening his position.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open