TDP #NCBN is Cornered by Local Bodies YSR Congress, and Janasena, BJP from Center all sticking on to one decision to oust TDP from AP state stating Corruption to be main reason.
YS.Jagan is A-1 Convicted in many corruption cases still on bail, while Pawan Kalyan with his filmy dialogues and his screen fans behind him is an inexperienced leader who is relying on written speeches and awareness.
While BJP and Narendra Modiji fame dipping rapidly, there is uncertainty in AP and Center as who will form the respective Governments.
If #NCBN is keen on forming the Government once again, he should cleanse the dirt of corruption on his MLAs and also force their report cards every fortnight to review their accountability to citizens. To reshuffle their portfolios not seeing his seniority or cash rich background, and enforce Sops that will be highly benefited to citizens, all this to be implemented before 2019 Elections to win the confidence of the voters.
#NCBN should refrain from Leaders in JDS, TMC, CPM to fight against the Centers biased attitude towards the states, when position in their respective states are weak. We all know NCBN as a visionary thinker for the future , but ignoring the present is indigestible . Only new reforms with unique strategies in the state can save him and his party in 2019 elections.
#NCBN at Niti Ayog (National Institute for Transforming India) introduced by PM Modiji in 2015 , should be well prepared to raise his concerns of his State and also give clear cut answers to the centers queries to back up his stance of strengthening his position.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes