In connection with a scam in the emission tests of the cars, Audi Chief Executive officer Rupert Stadler has been arrested in Germany. Audi cars are produced by Volkswagen Company. Luxury cars are manufactured by Volkswagen under the brand name of Audi. In 2015, there were reports that the Audi cars were designed by Volkswagen in such a way, that they contained a device to evade emission tests.
In the 600000 cars sent to America, it had placed the device to bypass emission test, as confessed by the car major it. It was later revealed that 11 million diesel cars had the emission test evasion software, and Volkswagen has also revealed that the software was tuned to display low emission results.
However, it was found that more than
the lab test phase, the cars were emitting 40 percent more smoke. Following
suspicion on Audi, the company had accepted that 60000 cars of Audi A6 and A7
models had the software issue. For restructure and repairs, the company had
taken back 8,50,000 cars. In such a scenario Rupert Stadler has been arrested
so as to avoid destruction of evidence in the case.
Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process Washington sources reported that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo set a deadline by which North Korea must denuclearize, saying that the process must be completed by January 2021, when President Donald Trump's current term would end. Meanwhile in a statement, Pompeo also expressed his desire to meet with his North Korean counterpart, Ri Yong-ho, next week in New York during the United Nations General Assembly.
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india