Airtel, the leading telecom operator of India, has been launching new products every now and then. The company's latest offering happens to be a 597 rupees plan. In this plan, the customers can send 100 SMS daily, besides having free call facility as well.
This plan has a longer validity of 18 days which is an additional advantage. Besides the said features, the subscribers can avail a data benefit of 10GB. As of now, Jio's 98 rupees pack has been the most economical and cost-effective plan with good benefits. However, to counter it, Airtel had launched 99 rupees plan.
Previously, while Airtel had offered
1 GB data for 99 rupees, now it will offer 2 GB for 98 rupees, with
unlimited talk time and 100 SMS per day. The validity of this plan is for 28
days. Airtel has also launched a prepaid plan of 558 rupees, and this
plan offers 3GB data for 82 days, and a total of 246GB is offered. Airtel also
has a 448 plan with 1.4 GB per day, for a total of 82 days, and a 449 plan with
2GB per day for 82 days. All these plans offer 100 SMS free.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open