Airtel, the leading telecom operator of India, has been launching new products every now and then. The company's latest offering happens to be a 597 rupees plan. In this plan, the customers can send 100 SMS daily, besides having free call facility as well.
This plan has a longer validity of 18 days which is an additional advantage. Besides the said features, the subscribers can avail a data benefit of 10GB. As of now, Jio's 98 rupees pack has been the most economical and cost-effective plan with good benefits. However, to counter it, Airtel had launched 99 rupees plan.
Previously, while Airtel had offered
1 GB data for 99 rupees, now it will offer 2 GB for 98 rupees, with
unlimited talk time and 100 SMS per day. The validity of this plan is for 28
days. Airtel has also launched a prepaid plan of 558 rupees, and this
plan offers 3GB data for 82 days, and a total of 246GB is offered. Airtel also
has a 448 plan with 1.4 GB per day, for a total of 82 days, and a 449 plan with
2GB per day for 82 days. All these plans offer 100 SMS free.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?