As per report at least three people were killed and over 50 others injured on Monday when an earthquake measuring 6.1 on the Richter scale jolted Japan's Osaka city. Japanese broadcaster NHK reported that the victims comprised a nine year old girl and two men. Meanwhile according to the Japan Meteorological Agency (JMA) the earthquake was recorded at 7.58 a.m. and had its hypo center at about 13 km depth in Osaka Prefecture on the island of Honshu, the largest in the Japanese archipelago.
However, no tsunami warning was issued. Moreover several buildings in Osaka and Takatsuki collapsed and were on fire. Furthermore the railway services in Osaka, Shiga, Kyoto and Nara, both high speed bullet trains and local rail services, were halted. Moreover Osaka's Kansai Airport has been shut down while its runways were being checked for damage.
Further the authorities said that none of the 15
nuclear reactors in this region have been affected by the quake. As per report
the Japanese government has set up a task force to gather information related
to the strong earthquake and the Chief Cabinet Secretary, Yoshihide Suga,
called on citizens to keep an eye on developments through the media. Accordingly
around 170,000 houses in Osaka prefecture are experiencing power outages
following the quake.
Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan Accordingly a day after AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu inducted Kidari Sravan, son of slain Araku MLA Kidari Sarveswara Rao, into his Cabinet, Jana Sena Chief Pawan Kalyan alleged that TDP is neglecting tribals. Pawan said, at a meeting in Kakinada that 'Tribals' life is not important for Chandrababu and it is because of him that MLA Kidari Sarweswara Rao was murdered and a
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?