As per report from Kajal’s sources starving in order to stay fit is a bad idea. Meanwhile when travelling, keep a yoga mat handy so that you can carry on with your routine even if there is no gym around. She says “Eat quiona, amaranth or buckwheat instead of maida, rice or wheat and replace fruit juices with vegetable juices”.
Moreover if you have a sweet craving have dates chikki or a fruit instead
of mithai or chocolate. She insists us to have small but frequent meals and fruit
are healthier than fruit juices and to experiment with different workout
techniques like vibro training.
Further sweets are one temptation she inescapably yields to. Blame it on
her mother who bakes the creamiest of cakes. She is also coming from a Punjabi
family, which believes in pampering the taste buds, her mother’s parathas and
rajma chawal afford nothing short of culinary ecstasy. And yet, Kajal Aggarwal
manages to look fitter than the fittest. Moreover it is her dedication towards
fitness, which has got her this envious hot bod.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?