Former Gujarat chief minister and Madhya Pradesh governor Anandiben has said that she believed Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi is a bachelor and has not married yet. Her speech has sent shock waves across the country.
A video of Anandiben giving a speech during an event in the Anganwadi centre located in Harda district of Madhya Pradesh has gone viral now. During the course of her speech, Anandiben said that though Narendra Modi is not married, he has been well aware of the problems faced by women during pregnancy and post pregnancy and delivery.
Along with Anandi Ben. BJP MLA
Sanjay Shah was also present in the meeting. Ever since Narendra Modi was sworn
in as the Prime minister of India in 2014, a lot has been discussed on the
marital status of the PM. According to the information furnished by Modi
himself, he had got married to Jashodaben in 1968. Now, Anandi ben's speech has
created new controversies.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?