Ahead of Niti Aayog meeting, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu, who had launched an attack on the Governor ESL Narasimhan in twitter, received support from an unexpected corner, from Delhi. With the fight staged by Arvind kejriwal against his governor Anil Baijal, it has become a source of inspiration for other states like West Bengal, Kerala, Karnataka and other states to fight against the governors.
The 4 chief ministers were also denied permission to meet Kejriwal at Raj Nivas, where he has been protesting against the Lt Governor. Established in 1982, even then the TDP fought against the then governor Thakur Ram Lal, under NTR's leadership against his decision to dismiss a 20 month old government in 1984. After a huge uprising, the government was restored. TDP lead by NTR and now CBN have played prominent roles in removing the congress monopoly. However, now with Modi lead government, the governors are again gaining prominence, as the BJP has been making use of them.
As ESL Narasimhan has been one of
the 3 governors surviving even after Modi came to power, he has been seen as
another Ram Lal. CBN also quotes examples of scenarios in Tamilnadu where
Vidyasagar Rao had played a role in favoring OPS. Even Karnataka had the danger
due to governor Vajubhai Vala, another BJP pawn, but Kumarasamy has
successfully become the CM. Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan also has issues with the
state governor. With such situation where the governor actually is made use by
the central government without federal spirit, the whole constitution framed by
Ambedkar is in doubt.
AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto Sources from Raipur stated that the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Sunday promised a corruption free administration, prohibition and a loan waiver for farmers if elected to power in Chhattisgarh. Meanwhile when releasing its manifesto in Raipur for the state polls, which the AAP is contesting for the first time, the Arvind Kejriwal led party announced a slew of measures for different sections of the society.
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!