Ahead of Niti Aayog meeting, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu, who had launched an attack on the Governor ESL Narasimhan in twitter, received support from an unexpected corner, from Delhi. With the fight staged by Arvind kejriwal against his governor Anil Baijal, it has become a source of inspiration for other states like West Bengal, Kerala, Karnataka and other states to fight against the governors.
The 4 chief ministers were also denied permission to meet Kejriwal at Raj Nivas, where he has been protesting against the Lt Governor. Established in 1982, even then the TDP fought against the then governor Thakur Ram Lal, under NTR's leadership against his decision to dismiss a 20 month old government in 1984. After a huge uprising, the government was restored. TDP lead by NTR and now CBN have played prominent roles in removing the congress monopoly. However, now with Modi lead government, the governors are again gaining prominence, as the BJP has been making use of them.
As ESL Narasimhan has been one of
the 3 governors surviving even after Modi came to power, he has been seen as
another Ram Lal. CBN also quotes examples of scenarios in Tamilnadu where
Vidyasagar Rao had played a role in favoring OPS. Even Karnataka had the danger
due to governor Vajubhai Vala, another BJP pawn, but Kumarasamy has
successfully become the CM. Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan also has issues with the
state governor. With such situation where the governor actually is made use by
the central government without federal spirit, the whole constitution framed by
Ambedkar is in doubt.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar