Accordingly BSP supremo Mayawati today ridiculed the BJP's "Sampark for Samarthan" program, dubbing it as nothing but a photo-op with the high and the mighty. Meanwhile Mayawati's criticism for the ruling BJP "Contact for Support" campaign comes on a day when the party broke its alliance with the PDP in Jammu and Kashmir.
As per report the program is meant to reach out to political allies as well as prominent people ahead of the 2019 Lok Sabha election. She said in a statement in Lucknow that "The program is nothing but a photo-op by BJP stalwarts with only the prominent people". Meanwhile launching the program recently, the Bharatiya Janata Party had said it planned to reach out to one lakh personalities from various fields and explain to them the achievements of the NDA government ahead of the 2019 polls.
Accordingly Mayawati's Bahujan Samaj Party said such a program was an
insult to the poor. She added "It amounts to insulting the poor, the
farmers, the laborers and the villagers who constitute the real India," adding
that the BJP government does not worry for them. Moreover the BJP president
Amit Shah has also met allies Shiromani Akali Dal and Shiv Sena under the
program. Further Mayawati also slammed the Centre for not curtailing the price
of petrol and diesel, describing it as its "anti-poor, anti-people
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day