Accordingly BSP supremo Mayawati today ridiculed the BJP's "Sampark for Samarthan" program, dubbing it as nothing but a photo-op with the high and the mighty. Meanwhile Mayawati's criticism for the ruling BJP "Contact for Support" campaign comes on a day when the party broke its alliance with the PDP in Jammu and Kashmir.
As per report the program is meant to reach out to political allies as well as prominent people ahead of the 2019 Lok Sabha election. She said in a statement in Lucknow that "The program is nothing but a photo-op by BJP stalwarts with only the prominent people". Meanwhile launching the program recently, the Bharatiya Janata Party had said it planned to reach out to one lakh personalities from various fields and explain to them the achievements of the NDA government ahead of the 2019 polls.
Accordingly Mayawati's Bahujan Samaj Party said such a program was an
insult to the poor. She added "It amounts to insulting the poor, the
farmers, the laborers and the villagers who constitute the real India," adding
that the BJP government does not worry for them. Moreover the BJP president
Amit Shah has also met allies Shiromani Akali Dal and Shiv Sena under the
program. Further Mayawati also slammed the Centre for not curtailing the price
of petrol and diesel, describing it as its "anti-poor, anti-people
Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks! The investigation in the Kodanadu estate death case has reached a intense point, as the two main accused Manoj and Sayan were arrested yesterday. The sensational Kodanadu estate case has turned out to be the most talked about issue in Tamilnadu politics with new shocking updates unraveling the mystery.
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post