According to sources a choreographer with a dance reality show, Mohit Kumar Tank, made a hoax call, saying a bomb had been planted on IndiGo flight 6E218, CISF commandant at Jaipur International Airport YP Singh said. Meanwhile he added that the flight's departure time was 5 am but it took off at 4.52 am. Moreover Mr. Tank allegedly made a call to the IndiGo call centre at 5.30 am. He said "We traced the accused and handed over him to Sanganer police".
Moreover ACP East Ashok Chauhan said the accused has been detained, booked and further investigation into the incident was underway. Bomb Threat Assessment Committee said IndiGo said in a statement that as soon it received the call, it reported the matter to. Moreover the plane was checked for three hours before being cleared for further operations.
Previously in a similar incident last month, an IndiGo employee, upset
with warning about his work from seniors, allegedly put airport operations on
hold for hours with a hoax call. Moreover the man, who was arrested, confessed
to the crime. Accordingly Kartik Madhav Bhat, a 23 year old from Pune, said
there was a bomb in a Mumbai-bound IndiGo flight. Furthermore exhaustive
searches for more than two hours drew a blank and the security officers then declared
the call as a "hoax". Hence the investigations led to the retrieval
of the IndiGo employee's phone number and Mr. Bhat was arrested.
PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections Chennai sources stated that deputy chief minister O Panneerselvam announced on Tuesday the Pattali Makkal Katchi (PMK) will support the AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in the forthcoming general elections. As per report the PMK will contest on six Lok Sabha seats and will be given one Rajya Sabha seat and the PMK, has a support base in northern Tamilnadu, especially among the OBC Vanniyar community.
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees
- Why India raised Pulwama attack issue at Munich Conference?
- RBI found large divergence in the books of Yes Bank
- Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech!
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan